Ellis West Painting
Starting Bid: $500.00
Ending On: October 7, 2017 9:56 PM
Ellis West original painting of Irish Terriers
The painting is an oil on canvass work, 28 x 32 inches. It depicts a group of Irish Terriers meeting at a gap in an old stone fence.
Ellis West received his Bachelors of Fine Arts from the University of Kansas where he majored in drawing, painting, sculpture and filmmaking. He later studied film production at the University of California, Berkeley. He was the first student ever nominated by the University of Kansas to attend the prestigious Yale Summer School of Fine Arts program.
Mr. West’s overlapping interests in art and dogs have produced a series of paintings and sculptures of various breeds. Dan Kierdowski, founder and editor of both Schnauzer Shorts and Terrier Type magazines said Mr. West’s bronze statue of two cloying Miniature Schnauzers was the finest work ever done on the breed.
- Donald W. Brouillette bid $1,050.00 on October 4, 2017 9:47 PM
- Mike Kowalc3 bid $1,000.00 on September 1, 2017 10:53 PM
- Patricia Brouillette bid $950.00 on August 27, 2017 7:32 PM [auto]
- Marisa Giangregorio bid $900.00 on August 27, 2017 7:32 PM
- Patricia Brouillette bid $850.00 on August 27, 2017 7:07 PM
- Terri VandeZande bid $800.00 on August 20, 2017 7:30 AM
- Sean Mansfield bid $750.00 on August 19, 2017 10:16 AM
- Mike Kowalc3 bid $700.00 on August 18, 2017 11:19 PM
- Terri VandeZande bid $650.00 on August 17, 2017 8:03 AM
- Jane DiPietro bid $550.00 on August 16, 2017 7:52 PM
- Kelly Hair bid $500.00 on August 15, 2017 10:13 AM
Enter your email below to get notifications of new bids placed on the above item.
Shipping: Successful bidder must pay all shipping costs
CASH (Hotel Auction Room) CHECK (Hotel Auction Room) PAYPAL (Online Bidders) Pay using Paypal to this Paypal account - email@example.com Checks and money orders must be received within 7 days and sent to ITCA Treasurer, Bill Waino.