THE MEMBERSHIP PACKET INCLUDES SEVERAL DOCUMENTS:
(a) Application for Membership, including a Personal Statement
(b) Sponsor’s Recommendation
(c) The Code of Ethics
(d) The Annual Dues and Fees Schedule
STEPS TO MEMBERSHIP:
1. Read the ITCA Constitution and Bylaws found in the (About ITCA Section) – you are asked to abide by them and sign a statement stating so on the Application for Membership.
2. Read the ITCA Code of Ethics – you are required to sign both copies, keep one copy and return the other with your Application for Membership.
3. Carefully and completely fill out the Application for Membership including a personal statement about your experience with dogs, how you came to know/own Irish Terriers, and what led you to wish to join the club.
4. Prepare a check made out to the ITCA for the appropriate amount based on the Annual Dues and Fees schedule.
5. Send your sponsor the completed Application for Membership (2 pages), a signed copy of the Code of Ethics, the Sponsor’s Recommendation page. Ask your sponsor to complete the Sponsor’s Recommendation and then have your sponsor send ALL three documents to the Membership Secretary below.
6. The application forms can be filled out electronically (fill-able pdf form) or by hand. To fill out the pdf electronically, download to your computer, fill out the form, electronically sign by clicking the pen/sign icon on the top and follow the drop down menu instructions, email completed forms to your sponsor, and mail your check to the Membership Secretary below. Adobe Acrobat Reader software is required.
7. Once the completed application packet has been received by the Membership Secretary, copies will distributed to the ITCA Board of Governors for consideration. This process may take some time. Contact the Membership Secretary using the contact form below if you have any questions about the process or the forms.